Preschool and Daycare
Learn n' Play Child Care, or LnP, offers the convenience of a preschool program and daycare together in Abbotsford, BC. We have experienced, professional educators facilitating our child care and early learning preschool which combines our superior, innovative preschool program with safe and reliable child care in a secure and caring environment. We have preschool programs, 2, 3 or 5 full days per week to build academic and social skills for kindergarten. Using the best of several teaching programs (Montessori, Waldorf, Reggio Emilia) that foster the development of mind and body, Learn n' Play Child Care treats each child as a unique and special individual for the very best foundation in learning at our preschool and daycare.
The Importance of Preschool
Preschool age children are like little sponges for information. They are curious and love to learn. Studies have found that children who attend a high-quality daycare or preschool program are better prepared for elementary school with better pre-reading skills, vocabularies and basic math skills than those who do not. Healthy social and emotional skills, which are just as important to overall development, are also fostered by being around other children in quality preschool or daycare.
6 ways Learn n' Play Child Care can help your child with our quality daycare and preschool :
- A daycare or preschool program is usually a child’s first experience in a structured setting. They learn to follow instructions, listen to a teacher, share, take turns and ask questions with a raised hand in order to prepare for a more formal school setting
- At preschool a child will get answers to questions about the world around him through exploration, experimentation, conversation and instruction
- Preschool gives a child a foundation for good social skills, in a fun and engaging manner, through the use of games, music and other activities
- A preschool program will help a child develop pre-math and pre-reading and writing skills
- Learn n' Play preschool programs help a child learn to respect others and the environment. They learn problem solving skills that help them become independent and gain self-confidence
- At Learn n' Play preschool and daycare a child will learn pre-kindergarten academic skills through fun games and activities. Number recognition and counting, the sounds of the alphabet and letter recognition, pincer grip, shapes and colours, etc.
Superior Daycare and Preschool
We go further, offer more at Learn n’ Play’s superior daycare and preschool:
- Cooking classes by a professional chef
- Introduction to French
- Hot, nutritious meals
- Cultural studies
- Fine arts program
Early learning can have a profound impact on the person your child grows up to be. It only makes sense, makes it essential, to give your child the best start available with Learn n' Play Child Care’s quality daycare and preschool programs. To learn more, just give us a call, or schedule a free, no obligation consultation on daycare and preschool.